The SaaStr Annual
Diversity and inclusion Program
At SaaStr, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, meeting with, and listening to people with a variety of perspectives and diverse backgrounds. We want our events, and the community and companies who participate in them, to include, encourage, and recognize people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientation, and military service.
To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups from participating in business software conferences, we've set aside a selection of special, no-charge passes to SaaStr Annual for members of underrepresented groups in the B2B / SaaS community. If demand exceeds allotted tickets, we will prioritize the groups most underrepresented at the event. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to seeing you there! A confirmation email will be sent if selected.
A full conference pass to SaaStr Annual 2019 that includes all sessions and events.
- Be a member of a group not well-represented within the tech community or at technical conferences, including but not limited to: women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ, veterans
- Be a manager or director level or above employee at a B2B or SaaS company
- Must be able to book your own travel and accommodations for SaaStr Annual
- If employed, your employer will not cover the cost of your conference attendance
- Must be 18 years old or over to apply
- Must agree to follow our Code of Conduct